ticking sound at wot

efroeh

Established Member
Hey guys I got what seems like a ticking sound or scratching sound coming from the driver side front when im going wot over 5000rpm 2 does it a bit but 3rd does it more and its almost louder the whine from the supercharger. Car is a 14 with 1600 km with a filter res delet jlt oil seps. It seems like a hint smell of clutch when its in the garge but when you go to the back of the car it almost smells like urine? Any thoughts would be awsome illbe calling the local dealer tomorrow to get checked out.
Thanks

efroeh

Established Member
So I just got back from dealer were I took the shop forman for a drive his thoughts are either clutch issue or exhaust issue. I have a appointment on the 16 th fot them to put on lift and do a inspection ill post what is found.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
So I just got back from dealer were I took the shop forman for a drive his thoughts are either clutch issue or exhaust issue. I have a appointment on the 16 th fot them to put on lift and do a inspection ill post what is found.

efroeh,

I want to take a look at this for you. Send me a PM with your name, phone number, VIN, mileage, and dealer info. I'll see how I can help.

Ashley

efroeh

Established Member
Hey ashley im gonna see what my local deal will find out curious as to how they deal with me as I did not buy it threw them ill make sure that I let you know what is found and if nothing ill pm with the info that you need thanks.

efroeh

Established Member
So I had my car at ford for a day.. well when I went to pick it up the shop forman told me they have no idea what is wrong with my car and have not heard of any otheR car with the same issues. So they sent away tothe ford engineers to see if they know of any. He also said to keep enjoying her as I plan to do. Ill see if they phone me back with some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread