Ticketmaster/Venue Ticket sales...anyone with experience? Got a question!!

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
It always seems to work this way….Recently tried to buy tickets for my wife and I do Luke Bryan in Orlando at the Amway. To make it easier a buddy was gonna grab two for his wife also but in a different section as 4 together can be tough to snag on Ticketmaster.com. Public ticket sales go on sale Saturday Morning. We both have presale codes..his from CITI for his CC and mine from Livenation. Mine started today and his was yesterday. We were both online the second the ticker went to 10am (start of that particular sale) and neither of us could get tickets….literally not even nose bleed would come up and we refreshed it over and over for roughly 30 minutes. I have a hard time believing the entire venue is already sold out. Why even have a public sale at this point? I also even tried to get 1 lone ticket for the heck of it and still nothing..zip..

My question is…..do they reserve a certain amount of tickets for each presale. Let’s say Amway (Orlando Magic Arena) has 30k seats. Do they hold 5k seats for CITI…5K for livenation…5K for the Luke Bryan fan club members etc etc. I have read that concerts sell on in literally 1 minute for people like Taylor Swift etc etc and read an article that said if a venue has 50k seats for example…by the time the Public sale begins there is usually only about 10% of the seats remaining..hence the quick sell out.

Anyone have experience in this?

Users who are viewing this thread