thursday brawl

lightningfast03

Established Member
WOW SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE KNUCKLE SANDWITCH. I'M SURPRISED YOU GOT OUT OF IT THAT EASY COULDN'T THEY HAVE GIVEN YOU A TICKET OR SOMETHING FOR INTOXICATION IN PUBLIC, INSTEAD. TRY TO SLOW DOWN AND TAKE IT EASY. I'M SURE NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT A FELLOW SVT OWNERS DYING FOR DRIVING LIKE A BAT OUTTA HELL. PEACE.:rockon:

Last edited:

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Should have dumped his ass into a guardrail. remember, a loser with nothing to lose are the biggest threat to those of us that do.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Am I the only one here that sees how ignorant that was. Drinking and driving>passing off the road at 130.

That was just focking stupid. You're lucky you didn't hurt or kill someone. JUST FOCKING STUPID.

Use your damn head for more than a place to pour alcohol.:nonono: :nonono:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Am I the only one here that sees how ignorant that was. Drinking and driving>passing off the road at 130.

That was just focking stupid. You're lucky you didn't hurt or kill someone. JUST FOCKING STUPID.

Use your damn head for more than a place to pour alcohol.:nonono: :nonono:

That's what I got out of it. Well said.

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Wow this is amazing. A high speed drunken bit automotive assholeness that ended with you getting in trouble????

Gee they really should warn people that drinking and driving is not a brilliant idea.

You prove my theory about NASCAR fans. You down some Natural Light then proceed imitate your favorite Nascar hamster??? WTF is wrong with you????? At least you didn't kill anyone important.

You need to be on mobilehouse-arrest.

I reckon I is glad I dont gots to liv in Texas.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by f_rice
Wow this is amazing. A high speed drunken bit automotive assholeness that ended with you getting in trouble????

Gee they really should warn people that drinking and driving is not a brilliant idea.

You prove my theory about NASCAR fans. You down some Natural Light then proceed imitate your favorite Nascar hamster??? WTF is wrong with you????? At least you didn't kill anyone important.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta start collecting these quotes. It'll make a great "best of f_rice" book. :thumbsup:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by f_rice

Brilliant! Neckys always pull dumb stuff, it's Darwin's Law. Neckys are there to show us what not to do in the situation

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I gotta start collecting these quotes. It'll make a great "best of f_rice" book. :thumbsup:

Looks like that's gonna be a big book!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Bobby

LocoGT

Banned
Originally posted by tweetersvt
well, this evening was interesting, I went to a 9ball tourney tonight, and had about 9 beers too many (needless to say I didnt win). after i was eliminated, i was on my way home when i got into a dispute with a late 90's RX7 on the interstate. It seems clear to me that the driver was well aware of what my truck was when i tried to pass him on the highway, so he immediately plled a Tony Stewart and wouldnt let me pass. I got around him by passing a car on the shoulder at about 130mph, and I threw him the duce (peace sign) out the window. I guess he thought I was flipping him the bird because when i pulled into the gas station i was greeted by him with a sucker punch to the jaw. We proceeded to go at it for a couple of minutes before some bystanders split us up, and made us get into our vehicles and wait for the cops. I was cited for disturbing the peace, and disorderly conduct, which i guess is going to cost about 200 bucks, but it's not every day that you get whooped at a gas station. (yeah you read right, he got the best of me, felt like i got smacked with a sledge hammer) so let this be a lesson.
Dont drink your relationship away
Dont drink and drive. And dont that just because you have the nicest truck ever made that you can get over on the cops.

So you were driving drunk and decided to pass on the shoulder at 130mph??!! :uh oh: :nonono: :rollseyes :cuss:

YOU DON'T DESERVE THE TRUCK, A LICENSE OR TO LIVE!

You're lucky you didn't kill yourself and/or someone else on the road. I'm glad he beat your ass. Looks like you had it coming you stupid piece of shit! :cuss:

tweetersvt

Established Member
yes, it was very ignorant of me, and today i realize that, so i went and enrolled myself into ASAP (aclohol substance abuse program) my drinking has turned me into someone that i do not want to be. but for all of yo that think i donot deserve my truck, you go spend 13months in iraq, and tell me what you deserve. (i am not justifying my drinking or the stupid stunt) I know that even though that was my first time ever driving drunk I could heve hurt someone, so to you out there who would ever consider doing the same, don't. Thanks you guys for the contructive criticizm.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
"Constructive Criticism" is when they say - "You know better than that. You could have really hurt someone by being that careless. You need to seek help for yourself, young man. Don't do that again. Shame Shame."

It sounds like, based on the comments, they want to beat your ass too ! -----------------j/k

Lesson learned I hope. :idea:

LocoGT

Banned
yes, it was very ignorant of me, and today i realize that, so i went and enrolled myself into ASAP (aclohol substance abuse program) my drinking has turned me into someone that i do not want to be. but for all of yo that think i donot deserve my truck, you go spend 13months in iraq, and tell me what you deserve. (i am not justifying my drinking or the stupid stunt) I know that even though that was my first time ever driving drunk I could heve hurt someone, so to you out there who would ever consider doing the same, don't. Thanks you guys for the contructive criticizm.
I don't care if you've spent 13 years in Iraq. When you come back and do what you did you don't deserve any motor vehicle! :kaboom:

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

Stick with the class. You'll def. like yourself better without alcohol. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread