Throwing P0106, P0107- MAp sensor...

=fast=

Established Member
My truck is showing this codes P0106 P0107, its says map sensor low circuit

Sometimes the truck backfires when accelerated. I already change coils and spark pulgs and is still doing the same thing. The wear thing is whenever a unplug 1,2 and 3 its does the same thing they are not working, because whenever i unplug them they dont cut off but the other ones do and they are brand new coils.

Anyone knows what can it be, Its really the map sensor doing all that?

joaqslam

Established Member
Did you ever get this problem solved? Have the same thing going and was wondering what you did to fix it.
Thanks
My truck is showing this codes P0106 P0107, its says map sensor low circuit

Sometimes the truck backfires when accelerated. I already change coils and spark pulgs and is still doing the same thing. The wear thing is whenever a unplug 1,2 and 3 its does the same thing they are not working, because whenever i unplug them they dont cut off but the other ones do and they are brand new coils.

Anyone knows what can it be, Its really the map sensor doing all that?

Robert Francis

Established Member
Is it possible you have non functioning injectors on those cylinders? If the injectors on those cylinders weren't working, unplugging the coils wouldn't lower the rpm's any.

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
I have the same issue. Says its the map/baro sensor. My truck runs fine though. No issues what so ever, just have the annoying CEL on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread