Throw it out there 2004 f150 supercrew fx4

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
2004 supercrew fx4 4x4. Black paint, grey leather, sunroof, power slidding rear window, power everything really. Nitto terra grappler tires like new. Has a sliding bed cover. Center console shift. Interior is in great shape. 107,000 miles, highway. The tail gate does have a dent. I will try to get pics. I still owe on the truck would like to get 14500 obo Or trade for a stang. Idk how that works since I owe money. Reason for selling is, just want a stang. Just going to throw this out there and see what happens. ( price drop from 14500 to 13000)

Last edited:

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Idk how trades work when I owe money money on my truck, but I an looking at something around the value of my truck or less. Stangs of interest are 96-98 cobras stock, nodded, sc. 99-01 cobras, 03-04 mach 1, 01 bullets, new edge gt. They can be modded. Just want to be in a stang again.

R1Lello

Established Member
You're too high in asking . Look at trader, loaded around $10-12k max. You want $14+ because you're upside down on the finance maybe?

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
I checked nada it fell in the 13000-14000 range? Maybe I had the year typed in wrong?? I will check again. Maybe I goofed up. Thanks for the heads up though.

UptonMustang

The FASTER Cobra
Established Member
I booked it out for 10,925 rough tradein up to 16,975 high retail. I'd say you're not far off the mark on what your asking, if any.

Just because others are selling cheap doesn't mean that you're asking too much. And this time of year, there's a lot more people looking for a 4X4.
GLWS and free bump for ya.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Thanks man. I started at 14,500 because I knew I would get talked down. My truck is far from rough trade in. It had a dent in tail gate which I am in the process of trying to fix or find another black tail gate, besides that my truck is clean. Yes it has 107k miles but it was driven by a 60yr guy before I bought it. For it having 107k it looks almost new. Just want a stand to play around in again before me and my wife start trying for a baby. If it sells great if not that's cool too. That's why my thread says just going to throw it out there. Oh I forgot to say this truck is a 5.4 3 valve.

Mr Ford

Established Member
I'm in the market for a clean used truck.Miles don't scare me, but I do want clean in and out. Post up some pics. If I like maybe we can strike a deal.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Check out my cobra in the cobra section and see if you would be interested in a trade.

I will try to get pics up. It's been raining do I will try to wash her up and take a few pics. Your cobra is sharp man. What kinda of trade do you have in mind. I don't think I could do straight trade. I don't know how a trade work when I have a lien on my truck, I assume you got a lien on your cobra. How does trading work??

bullitt1672

Established Member
At this time a straight trade is about all I could do, but understand you wanting some cash on top. Car is paid for and have the title in hand.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Man your cobra is a beauty. Idk if I could do straight trade. I would most definatly be upside down. 14k minus you 10 k cobra that's 4g difference. I would love to have your car though it's right up my alley. I just can't let my truck go for 10k. I would love to trade but the bank would want that 4 k difference up front, and I just don't have it.
If something changes I will let you know.

bullitt1672

Established Member
Completely understand and don't blame you, I just thought id throw it out there. But ya let me know for sure if something changes. Good luck with the sale!

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Man if your car is still on the market when my truck sales, I will contact you first, I like your car, it will be my first choice. Good luck with your sale man.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
Bump. Weather is getting crappy. 4x4 works great, truck is loaded, power everything, sunroof, premium sound, has factory subwoofer, nitto terra grapplers, sliding bed cover. Tinted windows. 5.4 3v. Center console shifter. Tends to get 20-21mpg highway, 12-15 in city depending.

NOTASTOCKDOHC

Established Member
For the right price I can make this a combo deal. I got a 04 660 raptor with new motor, wiseco piston 101mm .040 overbore. Many other nice mods. Tusk nerf bars, renthal handle bars, east coast atv carrier, itp rims and tires, gtyr skid plates, k&k graphics, hmf pipe, proflow filter and adapter. The motor had less than 8 hr on it. Has wiseco gaskets throughout. Just thought I'd throw it out there as well. After reviewing my situation, I probably be better off selling outright, or only consider a trade that is near or at the kbb nada value of my truck, otherwise the bank probably won't let me get a loan on the car I want to trade for. I am trying to get pics up but my iPhone is making it very complicated. My home computer has a virus so I am doing all my Internet stuff off my iPhone.

bullitt1672

Established Member
Here are the pics of the truck I recieved via email.

1.gif

image3.gif

image2.gif

image4.gif

image5.gif

image6.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread