Throttle Body Issue

disasterpiece83

Got Beast?
Established Member
I recently installed an Accufab Mono Blade throttle Body and plenum. when i started it up it idled extremely high. if i gave it gas it would just clime in rpm's by itself. i researched it and found my TPS voltage was to high. i lowered it to .97 volts. problem now is that it idles like normal at about 1000 rpm's but sometimes it gets stuck and stays at like 1800 rpms. is this because it hasnt been broken in? i havent really gotten to drive it at all since the install. when i plug my diablo in it starts out at about .99 volts and with some gas it never drops back below about 1.01 volts.

cobracide

Established Member
TPS should be between .98 and 1.00v key on ignition off. Reset the computer after adusting the TPS. You may want to call accufab.

disasterpiece83

Got Beast?
Established Member
yea i did actually. talked to george. apparently he is the guy to talk to. he said 97 volts should be fine. that is with the car not started. obviously the voltage goes up with strain but it just has been real funny acting. he said after about 100 miles or so it should work perfect. i just cant drive it now. snowing and it just bugs me. not sure if its acting the way it should. never had an accufab.

Users who are viewing this thread