throttle body coupler

euforik

Established Member
Where can I purchase a coupler for a stock '97 coupler to a 3.5 pipe? Seems every place I check just has round ones and ours is oval. Also what is the diameter of the oval throttle body? Thank you.

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
hellion has one that goes from the oval throttle body to a round inlet tube, its $$$$ though

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
If you dont have one in a month ish ill send ya mine cause im about to boost the car and wont need it anymore . . .flip side is that you gotta wait lol

Nolacobra

Deep souf giggle
Established Member
OHH you will always have issuses with the strut bar if its still on there. . . my is a bitch to get on and it rubs a lil

Helomech74

Established Member
A 4" to 3" or 3.5" will not work. I tried just about every option under the sun when I was doing my intercooler piping. I eventually gave in and just ordered the one from Hellion. It cost me right at 68 bucks shipped. I found a bunch of places that would make them, but required that at least 100 pieces be ordered. Just spend the money and get the Hellion piece, or wait for the one the guy above is offering.

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
the throttle body is not 4". Its more like 4.5 or something like that.

Helomech is the one who I saw had one. 68 is a lot for it though

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
Is your Hellion coupler for a 3" pipe or 2.5"? I know the one that came with my kit was only for a 2.5" pipe.

A 4" to 3" or 3.5" will not work. I tried just about every option under the sun when I was doing my intercooler piping. I eventually gave in and just ordered the one from Hellion. It cost me right at 68 bucks shipped. I found a bunch of places that would make them, but required that at least 100 pieces be ordered. Just spend the money and get the Hellion piece, or wait for the one the guy above is offering.

Users who are viewing this thread