throttle body and cam for sale

cooljeff2

Established Member
hey guys im getting out of the SVTF and into a truck and i have a couple parts for sale.

Exhaust cam gear-Unorthodox- never been put on the car and it is a blue anodize

throttle body-Focus Central- used for less that 15000 miles and it is also a blue anodize

both of these parts are in excellent shape and the throttle body looks brand new no dirt what so ever.

if you are interested in any of the parts let me know and make me an offer on them also.

Jeff

fastsvtfocus

Established Member
How much do you want for the cam gear? I am very interested. You tell me what your ball park is for the cam gear then i'll make you an offer. :beer:

Last edited:

KCFocusSVT

Established Member
I'd be interested in how much you'd be willing to sell the TB for. I've been mulling over picking one up for awhile. Give me a best guess estimate on what you want, and I'll make ya an offer :)

Same goes for the exhaust cam, but I'm mostly interested in the TB. Thanks!

Last edited:

fastsvtfocus

Established Member
I got first dibs on Cam. Does that gear come with the tool and does need a new belt or does that come with the cam when you bought it. I'll give you $100 for it so just let me know. Thanks

cooljeff2

Established Member
the cam came all alone no tool no belt so if you want it give me your email and ill will talk to you on that about everything else

Users who are viewing this thread