Throttle bodies

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Matt, IMHO, I would go with the re-worked Billetflow. Doug has busted his ass to make the Billetfow as good as it can be. I think you'll find the billetflow a better piece all around. Again, this is just MHO.

OverToad

Established Member
If your asking which TB to choose between the Accufab and Billetflow, hands down I'd get a Billetflow anodized one.

Performance is gonna be identical, so you then go with customer service. You can pick up the phone and call Doug anytime of anyday.

Yeah, I've got Doug's stuff, but I chose his for customer service. And while the Accufab is a little cheaper, if your doing a TB, it's not just for performance, it's to personalize your car. In that case, anodized is a real way to set your car apart from others.

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
I prefer the BilletFlow because Doug really seems to be great with customer service!

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I vote BilletFlow, Doug has been nothing but help for me since before I even gave him $$

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
And have all the previous idling problems been addressed. i'm ready to roll and need to choose.

OverToad

Established Member
Doug made a minor booboo in the early design of his TB. He actually knew what needed to be done, but left out the modifications. Once the problems cropped up, he realized his mistake and fixed any/all TB's that had issues.

Since then, all the TB's that are now being produced have the modification and are ready to roll :beer:

Lethal, the power gains aren't first-tier gains. 10-15rhp/10rtq. However, reports are that the throttle response is greatly improved, and there's empiracle data that shows greatly increased air-flow.

In my case, I picked it up, partly for the performance increases, but just as much (if not more) because Billetflow's are anodized, and can be engraved to create a VERY personal mod on cars that, otherwise, look like any other Cobra on the street. The first thing people see when you pop the hood is the blower, but then their eyes always go the the paint-matched TB ;-)

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
accufab...hood is closed when you race so it does not need to look good. Spend the money you save on some more mods... just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread