Thrice concert.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Showed up late so we didn't see the opening act, "Veda", which is cool because their music is boring as hell.

We arrived just in time to see the Bled do their closing 4 songs. Contrary to what I've heard from others, they sounded really damn good live. I wish I could've seen the whole set. 3.75/5 only because I couldn't see it all.

Underoath - Typical scream-o shit...very Story of the Year so my friend and I went to 7-11 to get a big gulp. If you're a pussy emo kid you probably would've enjoyed them but when we got back and I heard the last few songs...just not my thing. 0.69/5

Thrice - Damn near perfect. They opened with "Image of the Invisible" which got the crowd pretty pumped up. They played a lot of stuff from The Illusion of Safety and The Artist in the Ambulance including "Stare at the Sun" in acousting fashion, played 5 songs from the new album and every song was played very tightly, very well. They didn't play anything from Identity Crisis though which kinda disappointed me. Total set was probably 1 hour and 15 minutes. Damn good show. 4.9/5

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread