Three Silver Bullets and One black Beauty (56k at your own risk)

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Took a few pictures before I moved. I miss em all...

Picture3090.gif

Picture3100.gif

Picture3103.gif

This one is my favorite, its even nicer when photobucket doesnt resize it.

Picture3164.jpg

Shut up.

Picture3147.jpg

My baby. Alright, maybe not exactly a "bullet," but a blast to drive...I think so.

Picture3075.jpg

A friends Fox. He had to detune it because he isnt ready to run 9's. I hate that I couldnt get a picture of it off the trailer.

Picture3087.jpg

And now a few of what I walk out of my dorm to everyday.

Picture3016.jpg

Picture3019.jpg

Thanks for looking :beer:

-Cody

Edit: Didn't mean to make is seem like they are all mine. The Cobra is my Dads and the SRT-4 is my...Moms. Me and Dad switched off driving the Cobra at the track though.

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
I wish they were all mine. The SVTF is my baby. University of Alaska Fairbanks.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
your dorm? Are you still in college and you have THREE brand new cars one of which is a sick terminator. Must be nice to be rich.

edit*----ok nvm i guess they're not all yours. My god if i had all three of those in college i wouldn't be learning much.

I had a friend who fully built a focus. Not an SVT, but the thing was all black with coilovers and black wheels, stripped out interior to the bare metal, beefed up tranny, cams, ported heads and intake, 100 shot of nitrous, Cusco LSD, cage, etc etc. Thing beat a few modded cobras around town and on spray kept up with a bolt on, cammed SS. Prolly one of the most fun cars i've ever driven.

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
your dorm? Are you still in college and you have THREE brand new cars one of which is a sick terminator. Must be nice to be rich.

edit*----ok nvm i guess they're not all yours. My god if i had all three of those in college i wouldn't be learning much.

Haha, well. Even if I did own all three it wouldnt really matter. Dont see many Cobras up here in the arctic (although there are a few SRT-4s and Foci rolling around).

I am actually going to sell the SVTF :( ) and use the money to buy a 4x4 of some kind.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Sweet, I've always wanted to visit Alaska...beautiful place.

Users who are viewing this thread