THP TT kit

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
I have something new in the works and would like to sell my THP kit. This kit is 100% complete. It has every upgrade that they offer plus BRAND NEW 61mm turbos and Tial wastegates. Ceramic coated Sullivan intake, alternator, and all intake piping. Also it has a custom exhaust that routes all pipes through the K rather than under. I am willing to give up eveything to make the swap, timing cover, alternator, Blitz controller....everything for $5k and an Eaton setup as complete with headers. I have over $11k into this.

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
Everything needed to put a twin screw back on...timing cover, tensioners, h/e with all brackets and hoses, alternator, headers, etc.... I will be giving them everything as well, timing cover, tensioners, alternator, etc...
Basically swapping parts to make both cars 100%.

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
The only thing different is that I JUST bought brand new turbos and they are NOT polished but they do have covers.

thTerrysCobra011.jpg

thTerrysCobra010.jpg

thTerrysCobra009.jpg

thTerrysCobra008.jpg

thTerrysCobra007.jpg

thTerrysCobra004.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01016.jpg

MyTTCobra003.jpg

thTerrysCobra014.jpg

shhak

Established Member
How much for an outright sale? I've got the HP kit so I couldn't help you out on the eaton stuff.

97on22s

Established Member
nice kit make good power good luck

Shhak why trade? you could make an hp engine bay look much nicer and cleaner. as well as same hp numbers?

shhak

Established Member
nice kit make good power good luck

Shhak why trade? you could make an hp engine bay look much nicer and cleaner. as well as same hp numbers?

wasn't looking to get rid of the HP kit, I've got a 67 fastback that's begging for a tt terminator swap..:rockon:

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
What twin screw do you want to put back on? I don't have an eaton but I have a whipple or kb I could trade...

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
3.4 would be the only possible option.

thanks for all the pms guys, I just replied to everyone if I did not get yours please resend it as it overwhelmed me a little.

KB04Cobra

You're STILL gonna LOSE
Established Member
Is Sam fabbing it up for you? Whatever your doing, you and me will have to run next time you come down to WPB. GoodLuck w/ your buildup.

Users who are viewing this thread