Thoughts on this alternator.

cobrarob2345

Established Member
i AM CHROMING OUT THE ENGINE BAY AND WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS ALTERNATOR. http://www.americanmuscle.com/powermaster-200amp-alternator-chrome-9601cobra.html

I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WILL WORK JUST FINE AND NOT CAUSE ANY ISSUES. HAS ANYONE USED THIS BRAND OR PARTICULAR ALTERNATOR. I KNOW IT IS EXPENSIVE AND AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT SAVING MONEY FOR BETTER MODS BECAUSE OTHER THAN SUPERCHARGING I HAVE NO OTHER MODS THAT NEED TO BE DONE OR THAT I DONT HAVE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS ARE. THANKS untitled.png]

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
i AM CHROMING OUT THE ENGINE BAY AND WAS THINKING ABOUT THIS ALTERNATOR. http://www.americanmuscle.com/powermaster-200amp-alternator-chrome-9601cobra.html

I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WILL WORK JUST FINE AND NOT CAUSE ANY ISSUES. HAS ANYONE USED THIS BRAND OR PARTICULAR ALTERNATOR. I KNOW IT IS EXPENSIVE AND AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT SAVING MONEY FOR BETTER MODS BECAUSE OTHER THAN SUPERCHARGING I HAVE NO OTHER MODS THAT NEED TO BE DONE OR THAT I DONT HAVE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS ARE. THANKSView attachment 30850]

Hey,

Good question! We just recently brought on and the team from PowerMaster came by to show us their gear and I was blown away by the fit and finish on their parts! If you're looking to add some chrome under the hood this is definitely the Alternator you want! Let me know if you have any other questions at all and I'm here to help!

Alex

SVT CAMR

Established Member
I believe Powermaster is a local company here. They sponsored many race events here with IMSM. They are a real company with a good reputation if that is what you are worried about.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
I believe Powermaster is a local company here. They sponsored many race events here with IMSM. They are a real company with a good reputation if that is what you are worried about.

Thanks SVT-They're definitely a real company as well and they're pretty deeply rooted in racing as well!

Let me know if anyone has any questions, I'm always around to help!

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread