Thoughts on the C6

Future 5.0

Established Member
I think it is just another vette, but would rather have an 03 Z06 if i were to go with a GM performance car. State your opinion and maybe a reason why and how you plan to pick on it! HA:bash:

Jayson

Future 5.0

Established Member
Yeah agree that it will be sick, but I'll still love to see the Cobras come out of hiding and kick some GM arse!

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Looks awesome wouldn't ever buy one over a cobra, but I gotta respect V8 muscle over wind-ding-a-lings any day!

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Originally posted by Future 5.0
I think it is just another vette, but would rather have an 03 Z06 if i were to go with a GM performance car. State your opinion and maybe a reason why and how you plan to pick on it! HA:bash:

Jayson

considering the new c6 should have the same power of the 03 z and wiegh less than the c5 i would take the c6. the chasis is going to be awesome as well.
lets see the c6 is going to have 400 hp, lighter weight, and better handling than the c5's. its not that tough of a decision for me.
but gm doesnt always hold up thier promises either.

rant on - when is ford going to get off their behind and design a chasis just for the mustang. they sell enough of them. its bout time we see ford use the mustang chasis for the thier other cars, im tired of seeing the fairmont or ls chasis under fords best selling car. - rant off.:bash:

Aaron_01

Banned
Thoughs on C6:

1. FRC better weigh same as C5 or less (2,800, no gas or driver)
2. C6 Special Edition better have forged internals and C6R block

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by COBRA32
If you read that Motor Trend article, they mention that the Viper came with bigger tires then normal and the test was preformed with the Viper in the better lane of choice that had more traction during the test. So that test may have a little bit of a gray area concerning numbers between the two cars.

Whos talking about the Viper?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
In a nutshell, I think the C6 is going to be one awesome ride. Looks great, and if the specs I've seen end up on the production model, wow. 425hp and 3100 lbs on the regular C6? Get outta here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread