Thoughts On Production Version of FORD GT

DEMNSVT

Established Member
How does everyone feel about what the Ford GT as it has been lately. According to Ford this is what the final production version will very closely look like inside and out. I would just like to see how everyone feels about it.
Kevin

Aaron_01

Banned
I ahve the new Motor Trend with the Ford GT, I like it, but I kind of wish the little circles in the seats were metal like on the original. In MTs pics they were just black rubber. I hope that it produces far more power than 500/500, it will be good to have 2 american supercars running the streets

Aaron_01

Banned
I hope the interior stays like this:

ph_gt_popup_10.jpg

ph_gt_popup_11.jpg

Terminator

Established Member
Somewhat off the subject

ON PAPER, this car is BAD ASS! I have no doubts that it will do everything as advertised, probably exceed most expectations as far as performance go's. It's the quality that will make or brake this car, and probably Ford. If Ford can't produce a low volume high quality car, they can't be expected to build a QUALITY high volume car.
:D I'm hoping they get it right :D

As you all know I am a GM lover, but I think the Ford GT may very well be the most gorgeous car ever produced in the United States.

those pics above = :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :bowdown:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Once you see it in person can you really make a determination. Wether the seat fit your fanny and how the wheel fits in your hands and dont forger the fanatic cup holder crowd.

Aaron_01

Banned
Please tell me there are no cupholders? I hate people thinking they can eat/drink in my truck beacause there is a cupholder. Only drink allowed in there is water, you dont even want to know what I would be like with a GT

Users who are viewing this thread