thoughts on a 15

darreng505

Established Member
It is not ridiculous, it is a fact, your arguments are weak minded. If you do not like the car that is fine and I respect that, but do not say that because the car offers,maybe, potentially, too many options it is crap. Weak minded argument, just simply state you like the old one better, your next post shows some evolution in the debating proposition , but it is also flawed as you picked different camera angles. Your opinion is ok, just your reasoning could use some anti troll venom

Oh, so now your opinion is fact and my opinion is 'flawed'? How very immature.
Why don't you stay on topic and not troll other peoples posts.

In the world of design "less is more" is a powerful and proven concept. And in my opinion, jamming more gadgets and luxury items onto a car is not the way to go (for a muscle car). A simple and obvious opinion.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I mean, there's just no comparison to my eyes. The bottom car looks menacing and powerful - i.e. muscular. The top one looks retarded with its (bmw-ish) wall-eyes.

stangfronts.png

Not exactly a fair comparison since you posted a 2015 V6 and a modded 13/14 GT. Althought I do agree with what was stated about the 2015 front end.

Deranged2013

Established Member
I think I remember reading that the new s550 suspension was based on or will be very similar the current BMW 135i and M3 suspension. This excites me because I road in a friends 500hp 135i with stock suspension and that thing had no problem hooking up and launching. The tires seemed to be well planted in that thing. Hope this new setup has similar results. Launching in my previous mustangs on street tires was useless.

Users who are viewing this thread