thought id post some pics of the build

rotarymagic

Established Member
Is this car for drag racing? If so, why did you go with koni yellows and eibach springs (assuming that these aren't the drag springs)? I remember reading one of your threads awhile back regarding better 60foots so I was curious.

Darufe

Established Member
Is this car for drag racing? If so, why did you go with koni yellows and eibach springs (assuming that these aren't the drag springs)? I remember reading one of your threads awhile back regarding better 60foots so I was curious.

not a dedicated drag car no but it will see the strip.

hard to make a good all around build that can do a bit of it all with minor changes.
trying to get best compromises between handling and straight line.
being twin turbo and having an infinity 8 ems the power can be turned down for driving around town or hitting the track and go from mild to wild with a press of a button.

planning on 3 diff sets of wheels depending on usage
welds with slicks
either enkeis or forgestars in 18x11 all four corners with r comps
something for the street (havent figured this one out yet as its nearly impossible to get wide enough tires in street version without going to 20 inch rims. so either 20x10/11 or just say screw it and run nt01 on the street lol)

the yellows and eibachs are temporary till i figure out what i can do suspensionwise to get the best of both worlds although a quick spring swap in the rear could probably do most of the job for the drag strip (and adjusting the yellows) or i might just go for full coilovers we will see how she responds

drag car build would have went very differently...wouldnt be manual wouldnt have an 8.8 or a diff for that matter ;)

Users who are viewing this thread