Those with xbox live

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Hi guys, just thought about considering xbox live. I have forza and halo 2, and was wondering if it was worth it over saving money. I was going to do a 2 month trial, but I think it expired. I was probably going to play forza more than anything, because I play bf2 as my shooter game. Any input? Thanks!

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Halo 2 online is like night and day.. I played it for 48hours total the first week I had online and im not even exaggerating.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Get it. It's right around $50 for a yearly subscription. Thats less that $5 a month.

It's so nice on a boring night to just turn the box on and own some newbs. It's really worth it, especially for Halo 2. Check out this link for more info on just how many people played within the last 24 hours. http://www.bungie.net/Stats/

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
I was gonna play it mostly for Forza, but I may try some Halo out too. :D If I put the Halo2 cd in, it can run Xbox live for me and I think I can order it through that. Can I do it?

HellsBells

Do you smell that?
Established Member
90_red_lx said:
I was gonna play it mostly for Forza, but I may try some Halo out too. :D If I put the Halo2 cd in, it can run Xbox live for me and I think I can order it through that. Can I do it?

Your best bet is to buy the kit from Best Buy or Walmart or wherever you shop. That way you get the headset you can talk smack after you get pwned on Halo2, and the guy who shot you starts T-bagging your corpse.

The 2 month trial is bull shit, all they do is prorate you for a full year, you still have to pay for a years worth on your credit card. Bait n Switch if you ask me.

inteller

Established Member
95oRANGEcRUSH said:
Get it. It's right around $50 for a yearly subscription. Thats less that $5 a month.

It's so nice on a boring night to just turn the box on and own some newbs. It's really worth it, especially for Halo 2. Check out this link for more info on just how many people played within the last 24 hours. http://www.bungie.net/Stats/

its $50 if you are stupid, less than $40 if you are smart.

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Hmmm, I assume the communicator and free games worth the extra 10 bucks. :D I may have to pick it up sometime.

AzDropTop

Established Member
90_red_lx said:
Hi guys, just thought about considering xbox live. I have forza and halo 2, and was wondering if it was worth it over saving money. I was going to do a 2 month trial, but I think it expired. I was probably going to play forza more than anything, because I play bf2 as my shooter game. Any input? Thanks!

get it. although Halo 2 pisses me off more than just about anything on the planet, it's a blast.

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Is there any leagues for Forza yet? When I get** better I thought about joining one. I used to race Nascar 2k3 competively every now and then, but not long. I like competition.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
inteller said:
its $50 if you are stupid, less than $40 if you are
smart.

Or free if you start a 2-month trial and cancel it before the end of the 2 months. Anyhow, take a chill pill and quit picking apart users posts. :bored:

You can pick the class of car in Forza. There is the option to create your own room, and that is where you specify the class of car, length of race, track, etc. Forza is really fun online. However, some people like to race the test track over and over again with the Enzo that they have fully modded out. That is very boring. But getting 6+ people on a track with plenty of turns is a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread