Those with MM Caster Camber plates come in here

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
So i got steeda springs and its dropped about an inch. How should i distribute the spacers, for the strut? I guess i missed that step and i put them all at the bottom, but i was re reading the instructions and caught that mistake, so im gonna go out and fix that tommorow after school. Thanks for the help homies.

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
Jota, i finally got your message. I guess i skipped over that part in the instructions, the part that i saw just said you put all the spacers below the plate, but i guess it would work just fine with them on top. the only thing is that i thought it was pretty damn high at 1.5inches, wonder if there would be and hood clearance issues. I remember asking 95cobby when he was doing his CC plates and he said he stuck them all underneath.

RedPitBull

Established Member
i used steeda comp springs and mm cc plates...instructions was not clear(measure top or old strut with old springs ,etc)..i put two large spacers on top for each side...no problem with hood(but check anyway)..used max setting on camber(didn't flip them) and put caster an far back as i could...BIG difference.....check tire scrub at track and u might want more camber, then flip the plates like the instructions say to do...or get alignment with street setup, mark it, get track alignment, mark it , then swap at track and back to street to save your tires......chuck

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
Im going to get aligned today. Im probably going to go with a street set up, nothing too aggressive.

PETSNKE

Established Member
The instructions were pretty clear to me, just had to figuire out if my Bilsteins were a stock length strut to determine the correct spacer arraingment.

Users who are viewing this thread