Those running magnaflow Catbacks....

Defknotzero

Established Member
Hey, how many of you are running a magnaflow catback? Does it ever make a pop sound? If you are running a mid-pipe, tell me which kind and how you like it.

Thanks!

ViciousJay

Established Member
i used a catted X pipe... if its poppy it may be a faulty muffler, mine never popped, i miss it so much... wanna trade for SLP II its like a step below borla but has a better finish if you ask me and better tips,

Defknotzero

Established Member
ViciousJay said:
i used a catted X pipe... if its poppy it may be a faulty muffler, mine never popped, i miss it so much... wanna trade for SLP II its like a step below borla but has a better finish if you ask me and better tips,

Not really digging the SLP stuff, sorry Jay.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
o/r prochamber sounds the best with the magnaflow catback. Had that combo before my stingers.

CobraCase

Established Member
Magnaflow with stock H right now, no popping and sounds good, just want a little more. I think I will go to an aftermarket catted H or X soon.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Magnaflow catback with Magnaflow high flow catted X pipe for 5 years now. Excellent quality and value with a moderately aggressive sound that get's MUCH louder when you hit the "go" pedal. Highly recommend for those that want a good muscle car sound without getting your brains blown out.

RoyWoods

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Magnaflow catback with Magnaflow high flow catted X pipe for 5 years now. Excellent quality and value with a moderately aggressive sound that get's MUCH louder when you hit the "go" pedal. Highly recommend for those that want a good muscle car sound without getting your brains blown out.

+1. It's an aggressive sound w/o being obnoxious. My neighbors do know when I'm coming and going though. ;-)

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
I have UPR o/r X, and Magnaflow CB with 3 1/3 tips. Nice and mellow down low, a little drone, not bad though, and really wakes up when you mash it. Its loud, and scares the pants off of unsuspecting drivers. I have had many compliments.....yesterday, coming home from work, a guy pulled up next to me saying, "Thats a mean sounding SOB."

and yes, neighbors know when i'm coming home.

Users who are viewing this thread