Those lucky few with Schedule dates...

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I ordered mine 30mins after the banks opened. Mine is scheduled to be built the 1st week in May. Which estimated delivery would be 1st 10days of June.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I ordered mine 30mins after the banks opened. Mine is scheduled to be built the 1st week in May. Which estimated delivery would be 1st 10days of June.

Hope you really do get it by then so you can share some pics...but as you know it never goes easy, especially in the automotive business :bash:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I fully expect to sell my car next week (been for sale for less than a week and already had 3 showings, priced too low) ..and because my car sells early...my GT500 will be delayed til the end of June. I can't get out to my dealer to pick it up til June 20 anyway due to work trips and vacation In early June. But still! ;)

blair223

Established Member
Ordered 2/22, not sure when dealer enter it into system. Build date is 4/23 and delivery is estimated to be 5/3

EDIT 4/11 - VIN number associated with my order number is for a 5.0 GT Coup!!?? Double checked both the order number and the vin number. Hmm, something is screwed up. Calling dealer to sort this out

---

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Ordered 2/22, not sure when dealer enter it into system. Build date is 4/23 and delivery is estimated to be 5/3

EDIT 4/11 - VIN number associated with my order number is for a 5.0 GT Coup!!?? Double checked both the order number and the vin number. Hmm, something is screwed up. Calling dealer to sort this out

---

I saw your other thread, so I think this means only Chris has a date at this point?

JT

Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm the only one that's posted about it.

I'm not the only one that's been scheduled.

All of the current orders in the system should be scheduled by the end of next week

Shhhh

Established Member
I'm the only one that's posted about it.

I'm not the only one that's been scheduled.

All of the current orders in the system should be scheduled by the end of next week

Check your VIN like I told Blair and his post about his car being scheduled for 4/23. The Ford ordering system had been very incorrect so far. I hope they start production early but at this point im still going with Early/Mid May like the original estimation.

speednutz

Established Member
Jumping on this thread to see what goes on.
I just ordered last week so I'll be bettin' I don't get anything til' August at the earliest.

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Just called Ford and SVT. My order was put in (March 21st) about an hour after the order banks opened (Priority 10) and my order is still processing without a set date to be built and no VIN. "Hurry up and wait" as they say here in the army :)

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
Just called Ford and SVT. My order was put in (March 21st) about an hour after the order banks opened (Priority 10) and my order is still processing without a set date to be built and no VIN. "Hurry up and wait" as they say here in the army :)

Which audio system?

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
Gotcha. Some were speculating pro audio might be delaying builds. We are still well before the originally scheduled build times

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Nope....dealer told me my order is part of the "factory stock order" which should start on may 17th

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I don't have it in front of me as I'm on the road ...but my guy texted me this morning with an update. May 7th build date. Which is pushed back bout 5 days.

Still on schedule for a June 1 delivery

SVT RICK

Established Member
Just got off the phone with Marketing Dept. @ Ford and they were very helpful..Said my order was placed March 7th.But order was still processing ..So no vin# or build date as of now..They said check back every 3 or 4 days to see if order has processed, once that's done then they will have vin#.. Good luck to all who have ordered..

Users who are viewing this thread