This weekend 1/6 & 1/7

Shoregtp

Established Member
Well philly was kind of beat. I did run into a few kids who live off rt 70 in NJ in a Red Pullied Lightning. I gave him a thumbs up at a light and he smirked at me. We pull out onto 295 and I put trains on him.....we ran 50 more times and chatted for a while.

Side note: I got beat by an 01 Cobra, I dont know what the hell he had done but it was A LOT..lol

Greg

sleeperstyle

Established Member
gene- those images will be forever burned into my memory :nonono:.

so what is going on tonight? i know tntramair has the ol' ball and chain, but im up for some runs. shoregtp you in? i don't want any part of that supra right now, maybe when i install some roach spray...

TNTramair

Established Member
Shoregtp said:
Well philly was kind of beat. I did run into a few kids who live off rt 70 in NJ in a Red Pullied Lightning. I gave him a thumbs up at a light and he smirked at me. We pull out onto 295 and I put trains on him.....we ran 50 more times and chatted for a while.

Side note: I got beat by an 01 Cobra, I dont know what the hell he had done but it was A LOT..lol

Greg
you talkin about that greenish one that pulled into the gas station while we were there?? lol...that was a GT with a blower on it. sounded healthy though...i never had the chance to catch him at a light or for a little roll action...would have been fun.. :). allmost caught one of the SRT10 trucks at a light but there was popo near by.

vipergts281

Established Member
Wow, last night was dead around here. I saw more cop cars last night then I did sports cars. The only entertainment I got was on 202 from a guy in a C5 vert who thought he was a badass and from a car full of 6 girls.

Guess nothing is happening today then....no talk of it here and no phone call from Michelle. The weather is nice, wtf?

TNTramair

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Wow, last night was dead around here. I saw more cop cars last night then I did sports cars. The only entertainment I got was on 202 from a guy in a C5 vert who thought he was a badass and from a car full of 6 girls.

Guess nothing is happening today then....no talk of it here and no phone call from Michelle. The weather is nice, wtf?
i think i just put 2 and 2 together...lol. arent you the same person that put on the valley forge meets???
i went to one of them last year.

vipergts281

Established Member
TNTramair said:
i think i just put 2 and 2 together...lol. arent you the same person that put on the valley forge meets???
i went to one of them last year.
Haha, yup that's me. I remember you from the last one.

SSandCobra.jpg

SSandZ28.jpg

Cars2.jpg

BackofCars.jpg

CarsatMeet.jpg

Cars.jpg

TNTramair

Established Member
yep..thats me in the last pic on the right...red t/a.
awsome!!
i know you'll be havin somemore this year right?? i love going to get togethers like that.

vipergts281

Established Member
Yeah, I will have some more this year. I usually get 2-3 big meets a year in. Next big one probably won't be until about April though.

sleeperstyle

Established Member
it's cool, you are not afraid to run so it's all in fun. i lost to my friend joe later in the night, we both spun and i got stuck at his rear bumper (he was spraying).

i don't think the gtp was running like shit at all, it looked pretty nasty from the perspective of the mustang i was in, during the roll race. you are just cursed with fwd, and lack of traction.

we'll do it again at the track, you on slicks and on a good surface. the supra you ran usually gets me by about 2 carlengths so i wouldn't beat yourself up about that one either.

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
So Michelle, how was the GTG? It would of been a hike for us to make it up there....atleast 2 hours.
It was fun, just me, Joe, Mike, his friend, and Jeff. We met a kid with a very nice Vortech'd black Fox. Ricers started showing up as it got later, and we left around midnight. I know it would have been a far drive for you - I don't blame you since it wasn't going to be a big meet or anything.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
So Michelle, how was the GTG? It would of been a hike for us to make it up there....atleast 2 hours.
Yeah, It wudda been, but yo dawg, we gots to hang at the dubbya-a dubbya-a, and seen all the local HS kids putting on the show in the parking lot, yo! It was worth the price of gas just to watch that shit.

vipergts281

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Yeah, It wudda been, but yo dawg, we gots to hang at the dubbya-a dubbya-a, and seen all the local HS kids putting on the show in the parking lot, yo! It was worth the price of gas just to watch that shit.
Haha, damn kids.

Hey, let's do burnouts in a parking lot full of people. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread