This weather sucks

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
yes..V-tec will smoke you!!!!
I allready have been owned by V-TECH... I bought one of the crappy phones from wall mart. Jake a nice truck like that and no plow???? If you had one it would be like punching it in the face... Sort of.:p

way to go buzz kill

Not killing mine Fran.... I need more time to finish my car. I don't want to be done when bad air gets here.

Last edited by a moderator:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I allready have been owned by V-TECH... I bought one of the crappy phones from wall mart. Jake a nice truck like that and no plow???? If you had one it would be like punching it in the face... Sort of.:p

for one I dont want to beat on the truck, thats why I have 4wd!!!

and 2..you cant plow with a 6" lift....

gtmustang00

Established Member
jake, just get drop mounts for the plow. My boss tried to plow with his lifted 250, but the angle was too much, so he got drop mounts made for it. What plow are you thinking of getting?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
jake, just get drop mounts for the plow. My boss tried to plow with his lifted 250, but the angle was too much, so he got drop mounts made for it. What plow are you thinking of getting?

im all set with putting a plow on my truck, especially with springs not intended for a plow. thats why I have 4wd....no plow needed

gtmustang00

Established Member
gtmustang00, saw your dad's truck last night parked in the "on the border" parking lot. the +Torque+ liscense plate gives it a way:beer:

haha yea last night i had it out. I took my g/f out to eat there. First time starting it in 2 weeks, not plugged in. Sounded like marbles in a tin can!

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
haha yea last night i had it out. I took my g/f out to eat there. First time starting it in 2 weeks, not plugged in. Sounded like marbles in a tin can!

small friggen world, I was there last night too with my GF....lol. If I had known it was you I woulda stopped by to say hello.

oh well

Users who are viewing this thread