This weather sucks

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
All that rain and yet more snow and more sandy roads. Just when you think it may get better. Wrong!

Sorry, just another I hate snow thread

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
All that rain and yet more snow and more sandy roads. Just when you think it may get better. Wrong!

Sorry, just another I hate snow thread

got at least 6-8 weeks until it starts gettin warmER....itll be here quick!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
we had an insane snow squall in braintree today. and right now the wind is so bad it's making mu house shake!

brapple

Established Member
yeah for snow and freezing winds while doing a motor swap ..... at least it was done in a car port with a heater.

plus side is I have been noticing the days getting longer, just a few weeks ago it was still dark when I was getting to work, now the sun is partly up

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
only another couple months yet!!

i run about 5 miles every day after work....i have noticed the last few weeks how its getting lighter and lighter every week. Means spring time is around the corner!!!

xonecrazyx

Established Member
it will be warm soon enough. until all this white crap and cold is gone the lightning sleeps in a nice warm heated garage . plus i make money plowing when it snow to pay for more mods in the spring . let it snow

ponynx

Established Member
this weather is awsome !!!! just got back from a 10 day snowmobile trip !!! let it snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
this weather is awsome !!!! just got back from a 10 day snowmobile trip !!! let it snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the one thing I never got into...rode them...have friends with them...no interest in them though...I guess thats why I'm always bored in the winter and find shit to change on the car...lol

Users who are viewing this thread