This weather is killing me.

Cammer281

SVT Poster
Established Member
Ah man, im so bummed out. My cobra is sitting in the driveway with 5 inches of snow on it. My bike is in the shed looking helpless and the only thing i can drive is a 94 toyota pickup. :(

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I know the feeling :cryying: . My Mach is under 6 inches of snow and I was to cheap this winter to buy a $175.00 car cover for it. I refuse to take a broom to it so the snow will have to melt naturally :nonono: . Come on spring :pepper: .

NeverFastEnough

Established Member
I hear ya. I have not been in my Mach for way too long. I am ready for spring that is for sure. At least you only got 5". I heard others that way got it even worse. We did OK here. No real snow but ice and cold. Yuck!

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
yea it sucks, but the first warm sunny day that comes along and you're cruising down the road with the windows down it will all be worth the wait.

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
WantLightning said:
It's 18 degrees in Florida. I don't want to hear it. :(
Its almost warmer here in Mi, well not quite, but 18 is just crazy. I didnt think you guys even had heat in your houses.

IDAREU

Banned
Winter Blues.
I know what its like to have to put away a special stang for the winter. This year I am having the most fun learning how to drive my GTo in the snow. I don't care about the snow or salt! GM is going to get my car in 34 more months.

I really miss seeing all the pretty girls with not much on!

WantLightning

Sleep Now in the Fire
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
Its almost warmer here in Mi, well not quite, but 18 is just crazy. I didnt think you guys even had heat in your houses.

It's retarded. My roomate has to ride his CBR to work in the mornings because the Moostang got reposessed back in November :cryying: so I KNOW he's feeling it. My knee is so stiff all the time from the cold I can barely freaking walk, too.

Yeah, for reference, I'm a 45 minute car drive from Alabama. :nonono: Nowhere near Miami or anything.. but STILL. Sunshine state my ass. You know it POURED here on Christmas? Yeah.. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread