This truck rocks!!! DUH... you already knew this.

blackracer

Established Member
The day I bought the truck it was late so I could not really stretch her legs. The next morning I took my daughter for a ride. I laid into her at about 10 mph and it surprised the he!! out of me. My daughter said "dad, that made my chest hurt". The bullitt I traded in had 4.10's, off road pipe , diablo chip, underdrive pulleys and cold air induction, I thought the mustang could hold it's own. The sound of the lightning when the boost rolled in was better than free beer ( and I like my beer). I told my wife when I got the lightning that I would not touch anything. I LIED!!!. I just hope we can still we can go on vacation after my next off day. CHA-CHING!!! It's a good thing I paid the cards down.

blackracer

Established Member
Hey, is there any kind of lightning club in the Atlanta area, or any chapter of the SVTOA?? I would like to get together with others with the same interest and talk shop.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Yeah thanks Cobra03, maybe after next week i'll be able to make a trip to marietta :D

aleon

Established Member
How about some Lightning clubs down here in South Florida? :( I'm like one of the few people down here that owns a lightning. And everytime I see someone else with one, It either a work truck, or someone really not interested on mods or anything like that. HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread