this story made me sick

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
I'd put two bullets in the knees of everyone involved then put them in a swap and see how long they last.

Blackoyote

Established Member
Yeah, my stomach turned when I read this earlier today. Can't imagine the feeling of hopelessness each was feeling during the whole ordeal. We can only hope and pray that all three of them will be brutally and slowly ripped into little pieces.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
Can anyone explain to me why we need to keep these disgusting pieces of **** alive? I dont want to pay the tax dollars, and they are useless wastes of space. Kill them please.

Blackoyote

Established Member
We should load them up on planes and drop them over war zones. Body Bombs!

Posted via Topify on Android

IV0lDiN.jpg

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Stupid worthless lazy mother****ers. Anyone trying to break into my house n harm my wife will find themselves shot dead. Mother****ers like these lazy ****s are what's bringing this country down.

YJSONLY

Established Member
Can anyone explain to me why we need to keep these disgusting pieces of **** alive? I dont want to pay the tax dollars, and they are useless wastes of space. Kill them please.

I'm sure they were set up. "My boy never do nuttin like dis".

Woody6799

Established Member
This is why you lock the doors and support the 2nd amendment... These animals are everywhere... I can't even begin to imagine that night for them...

john_anch_ak

This is why we need the death penalty. Scum like these might think twice if they knew they could die for their actions. They have nothing to fear, might be sentenced to a few years in jail but most likely some liberal jackass judge would just give them probation. This is exactly why I keep several loaded guns in various places in the house.

john_anch_ak

This is why you lock the doors and support the 2nd amendment... These animals are everywhere... I can't even begin to imagine that night for them...

I have to disagree with you. Animals DO NOT do horrible things like this, only scumbag humans do horrible things.

Support the 2nd Amendment and join the National Rifle Association! NRA Benefactor Life member and damn proud of it.

Blown 89

Established Member
Just wait, they'll be out in 2 years to do it again!
That's the first thing I thought when I read that story this morning.

I had a firearm stolen from my home 2 years ago. It was recovered during a traffic stop. The guy has been arrested 6 times, all have been drug or weapons related. He's a convicted felon caught with a firearm, a car full of drugs, and was currently in the process of being convicted for animal abuse.....he served 5 months and is back out on the street. It took me longer to get the firearm back than the time he served. I'm picking the firearm up tomorrow.....exactly 2 years and 3 months after it was stolen. He's been out of jail for a year now. Our legal system is completely failing society right now and the detective that handled my case agreed.

If this were three white guys that did that to a minority family the country would be up in arms right now. What these guys did doesn't make me nearly as sick as our country's complacency toward criminals.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread