This setup: Anyone on here/know this car?

ad2330

Established Member
http://instagram.com/p/xpIMcAFrS4/

From flipping through a LOT of his pics, this is what I've gathered via his responses in the comments:

Wheels: Satin Black 18" CCW LM20's - F (18x9.5) R (18x11); I'm not sure how deep the lip is.
Tires: Front - 275/35/18 Toyo R888
Rear - 315/30/18 Toyo R888

Suspension - Front - UPR Coilovers
Rear - H&R Sport

I'm new to Terminators so I've got a couple questions:

Why would you run a different aspect ratio between F/R?
He looks like he's REALLY low...probably too low. Details/thoughts on his suspension?

IMO one of the best looking setups I've seen.

Zemedici

Established Member
car looks great. Absolutely fantastic.

That's a pretty routine tire ration, maybe a 40 sidewall on the front.

And he's on coilovers. I'm on cut stock springs and i'm maybe 1/2" higher than he is. Just gotta watch where you're driving and do the whole gay 'stance' driving sideways over speedbumps shit. It happens :shrug: hahahaha

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
the different aspect ratio on the tires is because Toyo does not make a 315/35/18 , the ONLY offer a 315/30/18 . They do however make a 305/35/18

I follow him on IG too, its definitely one of my favorite set ups out there. Too low for me, but it works for him.

ad2330

Established Member
the different aspect ratio on the tires is because Toyo does not make a 315/35/18 , the ONLY offer a 315/30/18 . They do however make a 305/35/18

I follow him on IG too, its definitely one of my favorite set ups out there. Too low for me, but it works for him.

Would the different aspect ratios affect ride quality/performance/etc.? I've heard they're close enough that you'd never even notice. Just curious, as it seems so odd to me that you'd run different aspect ratios.

I agree that it seems awfully low. Looks killer, though.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Zero affect , do some searches.....you'll find there are a TON of people on this combo

As mentioned, the 305/35 is taller and more expensive than the 315/30. Some people like me HATE the raked look on our cars

Users who are viewing this thread