This Picture Sums Up Mustang Ownership

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Well when your mind is set on the next car the modding will definitely come to a halt. The last thing i bought for mine are the wheels back in June. Saving 5k instead of getting a blower will go a long way for the next ride. Maybe some hres?!!!!

But yes, getting a mustang and taking all the stock crap out to make it a racecar seems like the norm here or any car forum. Only to be put back to stock and sold for the next car/project.

Maustang

Established Member
I've done the "Well its on sale and I don't know whit it will be again"
Followed by "I got this part on sale but I need these 5 more to put it in"

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
This is so true lmao, just got a 12 5.0, decided to do just axleback and springs....that lasted about 5 days, I'll be installing a novi 2200 next week

djervin

Established Member
I sold my 99 m3 and bought a 2003 cobra because "I would never have to do anything to it" due to the way it performed. Well after the pulley,intake, tune, x-pipe, TF's, etc.... Back to stock and traded it in on a 2010 gt500 because "I would never have to do anything to it" due to the way it performed. Well after the pulley, intake, bla bla bla and then a vmp tvs went on it.... Back to stock traded in on a cts v2, I am sure you guys see where I am going with this. By the way, I don't have a car now.... This stuff drives me crazy, but I love it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I sold my 99 m3 and bought a 2003 cobra because "I would never have to do anything to it" due to the way it performed. Well after the pulley,intake, tune, x-pipe, TF's, etc.... Back to stock and traded it in on a 2010 gt500 because "I would never have to do anything to it" due to the way it performed. Well after the pulley, intake, bla bla bla and then a vmp tvs went on it.... Back to stock traded in on a cts v2, I am sure you guys see where I am going with this. By the way, I don't have a car now.... This stuff drives me crazy, but I love it.

I did the same. 97 spyder gst modded, got 02 gt because I wouldnt have to mod it, modded it, got 03 cobra because I wouldnt have to mod it, modded it, etc.

My last fun car (98 GST Spyder) I bought with sole intention of modding the piss out of it but life got in the way and I never got around to doing much to it.

Users who are viewing this thread