This is some fragernager bull#$%%

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
It was a valid point.

Same as if I said if you don't like getting speeding tickets, don't speed. I don't see the problem.

If you would care to explain WHY you are so "damn tired" then I'm all ears.

Honestly, I am surprised Cali swung a Judicial vote in that direction. As stated before, I'm content with a warrant. I understand there HAS to be boundaries when it comes to these things. I'd rather put that decision on a judge that signs my warrant. I doubt the evidence would ever be suppressed that way.

Speeding is not even in the same league, unless we are talking about speed cameras. As far as cases such as this, where the argument could be made that the government is allowing police to overstep certain boundaries without first requiring a warrant. So...first comes being able to search a cell phone without a warrant, what's next? Maybe if I get arrested in a neighboring county for a DUI, they can go search my house since I'm in custody? After all, I broke the law right...better make sure I'm not breaking any other laws at my house!?

I see the point that the majority of law abiding citizens don't need to worry about these issues, but at what point DOES the law abiding citizen need to worry about these issues?

Users who are viewing this thread