This is one cheap cobra!!

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
man, i dont know, the whole salvage title thing gives me the creeps, but, it would be a great car to pick parts from i think. i just dont know if i would go ahead and buy without driving the piss out of it.

Venom_Cobra

Venom_Cobra
Established Member
rrpederson said:
man, i dont know, the whole salvage title thing gives me the creeps, but, it would be a great car to pick parts from i think. i just dont know if i would go ahead and buy without driving the piss out of it.
Yea thats what bothers me but if I did bid on it and won I would go down there and drive it before I paid and if it ran fine hell thats one good price for that car

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Yea well don't bust open the astroglide just yet, there are still 4 days left. I'm sure it will get up to like at least $15000. If not, I'll tell ya how my new 04 cobra is next week!

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Sounds like someone who is buying Katrina cars and re-selling them.

Might be worth it if they actually run and you can get them for REAL cheap.

Black4592

Established Member
Even with the slim chance that his story is legit, flood cars can be major electrical nightmares.
Something dose not sound right that he has 2 salvaged titled cobras with the engine and trans and interior in perfect condition.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
Black4592 said:
Even with the slim chance that his story is legit, flood cars can be major electrical nightmares.
Something dose not sound right that he has 2 salvaged titled cobras with the engine and trans and interior in perfect condition.

+1 and the smell of water damage is horrible...

BRENDA&PHIL03COBRA

Latina Addict
Established Member
Someone on this forum was saying that a lot of cobra in the miami area have been getting stolen, so I would think twice before buying. Beware.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
2004SVTL said:
"flood damage" and maybe stolen.

Thats what I was thinking. Especially since we have been hearing of so many of them being stolen. Easy way to get legitimate cash for them. Claim they were in a flood and get a salvaged title for them and then sell them on Ebay. Just never know. If it sounds to good to be true. It probably is.

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
If I were looking for one, I'd pass and pay more for peace of mind, if nothing else.

Marc

Established Member
Many, Many, years ago my Father had a truck go under water in a lake...long story, but thats not the point. They pulled it out and sent it to the dealer. Ever after $5K in repairs the truck NEVER ran right. Like the guy above said, flood damaged cars are a electrical nightmare to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread