This is just too effin creepy

Last

Established Member
very creepy indeed, but honestly I was not expecting it to be a white man robot

NateV8

Established Member
Wow that is definitely creepy. I thought it was actually a real person and the site was a joke.

DSGWhippedSnake

Right you are ken
Established Member
I'd screw with so many people if I had that thing lol super wierd though, would definitely not be cool with that...creepy as hell

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
100!? Heck we went from flying kites to putting a man on the moon in less time than that! Can you imagine where this technology will be in just 20 years!?

U.M.

No shit.

Hopefully will be able to replace the significant other with one thats way hotter, that puts out and does what the **** shes told.

Black Sex

Established Member
Ever seen the Terminator movies? We already have unmaned (armed) fighting vehicles/planes. Now its time to get the robot humans up and running.

Jaysin

Established Member
Creepiest thing i've seen in quite some time, who knows what technology will bring us in the next few decades, hope I can live long enough to see what things will be like in say, 2040, I'll be 50 haha

Stinger2011

Established Member
That's one of the most realistic ones i've seen.

I remember, a few years back, I was watching X-Play and one of the hosts started interviewing an old man that was sitting on a couch. I didn't really pay much attention to it til they showed all the wires poking out of the back of his head. I thought it was a real person. Lol.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
star-trek-lt-cmdr-data.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread