This is it... The Final decision..

What type of exhaust setup should I use?

• Borla Stingers with Bassani Catted X

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Bassani catback with Bassani Catted X

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Ok guys, This is going to be my last attempt to figure out what exhaust I need... Basically at the end of this poll, whatever you guys pick is the best I will do.. Here is what we are looking at. I want something that is loud but not too loud. I don't want it raspy at all. I love Borla Stingers and I love Bassani too. So what should it be? Borla stingers with the bassani catted X... or full bassani with the catted X. Oh and as always Thanks again! :beer:

Last edited:

UniqueSVT

Established Member
I just added the Borla Stinger exhaust to a no-cat Bassani X and I love it. Some say it's too loud but I like it. I thought for a second of putting the cats back in... nah!
:)

AZCobraCMDR

Established Member
Ok guys, This is going to be my last attempt to figure out what exhaust I need... Basically at the end of this poll, whatever you guys pick is the best I will do.. Here is what we are looking at. I want something that is loud but not too loud. I don't want it raspy at all. I love Borla Stingers and I love Bassani too. So what should it be? Borla stingers with the bassani catted X... or full bassani with the catted X. Oh and as always Thanks again! :beer:

Not too loud? I am looking for that exact thing, and the stingers were too loud for me. I have my Bassani on the way, and will let you know how I feel about that, but from what I can tell, that might be the better way to go. If you do a catted X, I don't think either setup will have any rasp. My biggest problem with the stingers (although the sound and burble sounded AMAZING) was the drone inside the car. Just a bit too much bass for my head, and I'm 26, so not some old-guy who hates loud things.

Good luck. Either setup is great IMO.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
This is pretty much a no brainer man with Borla/Bassin catted X comming out on top! You WONT be dissapointed!:beer:

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Not too loud? I am looking for that exact thing, and the stingers were too loud for me. I have my Bassani on the way, and will let you know how I feel about that, but from what I can tell, that might be the better way to go. If you do a catted X, I don't think either setup will have any rasp. My biggest problem with the stingers (although the sound and burble sounded AMAZING) was the drone inside the car. Just a bit too much bass for my head, and I'm 26, so not some old-guy who hates loud things.

Good luck. Either setup is great IMO.

Thanks man! :beer: That helps a lot. I know what you mean about the drone. Some exhaust is just annoying.

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
This always seems to be 50/50 to me. A lot like the bassani and the rest like borla.

With an offroad midpipe...

If you like loud and aggressive at all times... i say borla.

If you like loud at WOT and reasonably tame while cruising without much drone, i say bassani.

Catted...

Both are prob tame while cruising and still loud at WOT.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
^ I know what you mean I keep floating in the same boat lol. I finally had to do this, so I can just buy it!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
^ I know what you mean I keep floating in the same boat lol. I finally had to do this, so I can just buy it!

Im still back and forth man. lol Still running my bassani o/r x and c/b but still looking at my options. Cant decide on one thing. They sound good in different ways... lol

Users who are viewing this thread