This is EXACTLY why we have an illegal problem

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Good for O'reilly going nuts on Geraldo ...... Geraldo's point of view is exactly why we have an illegal issue ..... Talk about soft ....

If that piece of shit illegal wasn't in this country illegally at that moment, then maybe, just maybe these kids would still be alive ......Gerlado is plain wrong.

Damn .....I bet if I went out and broke the law tomorrow, I would need soap on a roap ..... Send these assholes home ...

O'reilly was super pissed !!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tLPuGuaZTx8

Last edited:

BostonStrangler

B. A. M. F.
Established Member
you know illegal aliens aren't that bad. if you think there bad then why don't you try doing all the jobs we consider gross. their hard workers. i mean there illegal, but they also serve a purpose.

TRXboy

Established Member
I'll consider the job's they do when i stop paying for there kids to go to school.

Wsteun

Established Member
Wow Geraldo Rivera sucks. His argument was absolutely terrible.

O'reilly is awesome, I wish I had time to sit down and watch him more often.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
A drunk driving illegal alien killed the director of "A Christmas Story" and his 22yr old son the other day. Ofcourse the mainstream media won't report that fact.

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Illegal is illegal, no matter what. He should;ve been sent home when he was first caught. This is about the only time I've aggreed with that prick O'Reilly. But Geraldo is right that it is a drunk driver story not an illegal alien story. If that would've been anybody else it wouldn't have made the news like that.

convert03cobra

Established Member
BostonStrangler said:
you know illegal aliens aren't that bad. if you think there bad then why don't you try doing all the jobs we consider gross. their hard workers. i mean there illegal, but they also serve a purpose.

I agree with you 100%. But I'm not going to conform to them so they can feel at home. You came here so learn the american way. I was stationed in Japan for 3 1/2 years and had to learn their way of life. Either that or I could have sat on base and did nothing. Also, illegal means illegal. When illegals get to go to the emergency room and not be able to pay and get treatment, while I do have to pay, pay my taxes, pay for health care, and have to wait for all the illegals to get seen first because they have a cold and can't afford to go to a doctor pisses me off to no end. And now the talk about illegals going to be able to dip into our social security, WTF is that? Sometimes our American way is to kind to others.

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
I think O'riely is right here. That guy should have been kicked out of here.. end of story. I hope Geraldo isnt defending that shit to keep his hispanic end up.

BostonStrangler

B. A. M. F.
Established Member
convert03cobra said:
I agree with you 100%. But I'm not going to conform to them so they can feel at home. You came here so learn the american way. I was stationed in Japan for 3 1/2 years and had to learn their way of life. Either that or I could have sat on base and did nothing. Also, illegal means illegal. When illegals get to go to the emergency room and not be able to pay and get treatment, while I do have to pay, pay my taxes, pay for health care, and have to wait for all the illegals to get seen first because they have a cold and can't afford to go to a doctor pisses me off to no end. And now the talk about illegals going to be able to dip into our social security, WTF is that? Sometimes our American way is to kind to others.

Your right, they should have to learn english and if they can't handle it go back. it pisses me off that Lowes and other stores write the names of things in spanish. i noticed the other day that they wrote stop in spanish on the roads now too. thats out of hand.
But no amount of money could make me do their jobs and work their hours. theres guys at my boardwalk where i work, the do like 95-110 hour weeks and make what i get for doing a 45 hour week. its insane.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
living in S. Tx i see them everyday and for the most part they aren't out committing crimes left and right. everytime i drive around town, they're busting their ass in the hot sun working on construction or in fields usually getting s*** pay. people complain that they come to the us and steal jobs from others, the reason they keep coming is because employers WANT THEM HERE. people hire them to do all kinds of stuff because the bust their asses and do good work generally. sooooooooo many people bitch about minimum wage being low and they want better paying jobs. these guys work often at times for much less than that because they want a better life for their families. i do have to agree that the guy should have been deported since he is an illegal.

BostonStrangler

B. A. M. F.
Established Member
i also doubt that you people saying they should all be sent back are American Indians. Were all illegal, my grandparents were illegal they came over from Ireland and Italy.

99 KOBRA

Speed Racer
Established Member
BostonStrangler said:

You obviously don't live near the Mexican border, so you really don't have a clue as to problems they cause.

logan_yomtov

Established Member
The moment this land became a unified country, immigrating over LEGALLY should be the only form of immigration. There are federal laws that should be obeyed and enforced. You can't immigrate to any other country illegally, so why should we be the exception? We are not the North American Union. We are the United States of America. If you don't like it, leave.

Anyone can apply for a visa and a green card. I have tons of friends who are immigrants and came here legally.

This bullshit about them doing jobs we don't want to do is just that. BULLSHIT. Just because its a job you or i wouldn't want to do, doesn't mean there isn't someone else who would. I can't speak for 300 million people and neither can you. So shut the **** up and stop backing up people who are breaking the law.

logan_yomtov said:
A drunk driving illegal alien killed the director of "A Christmas Story" and his 22yr old son the other day. Ofcourse the mainstream media won't report that fact.

Oh my God. This is the first I heard of that. Very sad indeed. What were the circumstances surrounding the accident?

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
BostonStrangler said:

No, illegal aliens aren't bad at all.

It has nothing to do with the fact that they do all of the "gross" jobs it is that they will do it for practically nothing. While hard working AMERICANS get displaced from their jobs cause some ILLEGAL pos will do the same work for a 1/4 of the pay. Meanwhile the TAXPAYING CITIZENS end up jobless,on welfare and in some cases homeless and all because of some pos NON TAXPAYING f**king ILLEGAL.

yeah so ILLEGAL aliens aren't that bad are they......

f**king moron

Users who are viewing this thread