this is cool

God

Established Member
yeaaaah new to me and pretty saucy if i say so myself :beer:

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
the dancing was sick but the beatbox was f*cking nasty. WOW:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
repost, but that is sick!!!!!! thats my favorite 1...his name is david "elsewhere" bernal

i got a couple more vids of him....need a host tho, cause the sever is down

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
"Elsewhere" is the man. I think he had a small part in "You got served" of course I will never know because I couldn't bring myself to watch that horrid thing.

Which video is this? Is this the one where he is dressed in orange and white or another one? (On 56k, don't want to bother if it is a repost) I know where there are a few more of his videos on the web.

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
"Elsewhere" is the man. I think he had a small part in "You got served" of course I will never know because I couldn't bring myself to watch that horrid thing.

Which video is this? Is this the one where he is dressed in orange and white or another one? (On 56k, don't want to bother if it is a repost) I know where there are a few more of his videos on the web.

yea he did have a part in u got served....that movie wasn;t that bad. of coarse the story line was dumb, BUT the moves that they were doing were sick!!!....yea that was the orange shirt vid....but i like the slupree commercial with him in it, and the other dance contests(2 of them) :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread