This Cobra owner embarassing the rest of us...

98blksvt

Established Member
no you guys got it all wrong! didnt any one see that article that compared the 03 cobra to the 03 wrx sti? that black cobra was trying out svt's top secret ralley package to get a leg up on subaru. unfortunaly they counted on a flat dirt carpool lane instead to their suprise they found it was beeing re-paved with non slip gravel! oops

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
owned%20cobra%20copy.jpg

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
And our insurance rates just go up and up and up and up...

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Car looks to have DR's on the back and an aftermarket exhaust, looks like magnaflow tips.
Also, im a little confused about the damage. From what can be seen, the hood looks ok, the fenders look ok, and the front glass isnt cracked. I would think that by rolling a car into a hole like that something more than the bumper would be damaged.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by notdisturbed
Car looks to have DR's on the back and an aftermarket exhaust, looks like magnaflow tips.
Also, im a little confused about the damage. From what can be seen, the hood looks ok, the fenders look ok, and the front glass isnt cracked. I would think that by rolling a car into a hole like that something more than the bumper would be damaged.

Not if he tried to stop and just basically slid in.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I've been looking around at cobras for quite awhile on dealership lots. Judging by the Middlekauf badge I believe I've actually seen that car when it was new. :nonono: Poor car. :nono:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
wow i wonder y that happened did any1 look at his TIRES? THERE BALD AS HELL NO WONDER HE WRECKED!!:mj: :nono:

beabout

Established Member
Did any of you guys go to the Z06 site and scan down to the picture of "Junior" the driver...???:loser:

Last edited by a moderator:

davidmax

Established Member
I dont know I have never made an accusation on a public Forum,but either T.C helped him slide in at 1-2 mph or I'm soory it could of been placed there for your dining enjoyment.
Hunter and AZ.Snake come up for this week end at the pavillions If you care to the invite is still always open so call me and Sunday we can load up the mini van and go to the auctions if I dont have prior plans which I sure hope I do.
Love You Guys,Dave Smilovic ask all who have been here before
Dave.

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
That's nothing compared to the video of the guy driving his C5 right up a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread