This car wants you dead!

Brickell gt500

Established Member
I am not sure if you guys have seen this video. The 2013 Shelby GT500 ranks in at #9! Do you guys agree with this assessment overall? I find parts of it to be true, especially about the nannies never coming into play and brakes.

Do you guys believe getting subframe connectors (stifflers)would make a vast improvement on the car? If the chassis is indeed to be outmatched by the motor.

Ten Cars That Want To Kill You -- /ROAD TESTAMENT - YouTube

Ten Cars That Want To Kill You -- /ROAD TESTAMENT - YouTube

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Any car with more than 600HP wants to kill you. Buy a Honda if you can't handle the power.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I will say that 13 GT500 on the stock GYs is scary sometimes, but throw a decent tire under the car it's completely different, and I personal think the stock brakes work great

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Yeah , the stock brakes are fine, once again, if you have girly legs and can't press the petal hard enough get a Honda.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Somehow I'm still alive and I'm certainly no race car driver. Drive within your abilities and you'll be fine. Stupid can get you killed in any car. wtf is that guy talking about, I'm on stock tires and my foot has been to the floor many, many times. It's not a Yugo dude, drive it like an idiot and you will experience the consequences. :shrug:

Brickell gt500

Established Member
I was just having fun with that video. Apparently, it's old news. I just saw it for the first time the other day. Shelby makes all the top ten lists!

The question I really wanted answered was about the subframe connectors. Anyone have them? Worth it? Feel any difference?

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
The fact that it can kill you if not respected is what makes it a blast to drive.

Ky GT500

Established Member
The fact that it can kill you if not respected is what makes it a blast to drive.

That's where the adrenaline rush I get comes from,,, simple fact that it will bite you if not respected, is what it's all about for me. :rockon:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I was just having fun with that video. Apparently, it's old news. I just saw it for the first time the other day. Shelby makes all the top ten lists!

The question I really wanted answered was about the subframe connectors. Anyone have them? Worth it? Feel any difference?

I have the Stifflers FIT system going into my car this week...ill let you know how it changes the car. My buddy did these on his 04 cobra Vert and swears by them.

Users who are viewing this thread