This ain't the Burtonsville cars and coffee we know....

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
I'm moving tomorrow, so I will probably stop by in my company car by 9am just to see the crowd!!!

rowapr

car part addict
Established Member
So the burnout parade was a bad idea but before you condem a whole group, moco meets hosted by arty did not set it up. He actually gets pissed when people do this stuff. Whomever set it up (blonde kid don't know his name) said permission was given. No proof of permission was asked for by anyone tho. It was assumed ok (at least by me) by all of moco's finest watching the event in the other parking lot. As for svtp participants, I know of 5 maca members there 2 doing burnouts and the rest watching (myself included) and 3 other svtp people that randomly talked to me. I post this only to let the officers here know this wasn't a moco meet. Also don't hate too much on the ricers, they are almost people too.

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
Mcpd Officers are agents of both properties, the idea is not to mess with people but to gather in a safe environment. Anyone commiting an illegal act (something incredibly stupid) will be banned and charged. I don't see this as an issue for the sunday morning crew.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
don't hate too much on the ricers, they are almost people too.

I agree with Robbie on this. They can also be very entertaining!

ricer-48377.jpg

ricer-12279.jpg

ricer-3824.jpg

rowapr

car part addict
Established Member
Don't gete wrong, it shouldn't have happened. If I knew it was unsanctioned I would have called and complained myself knowing it would mess with the Sunday gathering.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
So who is going tomorrow? I haven't started the car in a bit. Might want to stretch her legs

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
I'm looking for something to do... is there a meeting spot before the actual location? I'll be up around 7a to check back for info.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Good seeing you guys there. Pretty nice turnout. Great cruise in, and enjoyed the ride down River road home - thanks for suggesting Ben. Motivated to figure out what's going on under my hood. Have the wife's endorsement so it shouldn't be long.

Users who are viewing this thread