Diablosport Mafia
Diablosport tuned to 93 octane by RWTD
3:90 Rear Gears

The numbers: 491rwhp/510rwtq with a/f @ 10.8-11.2 and timing 21 degrees

Good or bad or the norm?? :??:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
My car smells like a maple syrup factory its so rich but makes 470/490 without a port.

Reason said is because there is no "norm" every car is different. If you like the way the car runs then go for it. If you want to pinch it for every last drop then take it back and ask if they can lean it out just a tad for you.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Nice numbers but if you lean it out a little more and hopefully get the magic 500hp.! You can go to 11:3/11:7 and still be safe I would think.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Or go with race gas and 12:0a/f and maybe 23deg. of timing and you should get it also! I'm pretty sure with race gas that's still safe also. Your tuner ought to write or give you that program if you have a SCT tuner! My tuner gives me progams for free. I have a 07 f-150 with a CAI and a SCT x-cal II and we make changes every gas tank to try and get the best gas mileage out of it! I think I'm starting to drive him nuts though!:lol: :lol: I don't care for power on that thing just a good looking truck with good mileage. We also have a 93octane tune for power anyways.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
JMD0346 said:
Those are good numbers man. Especially for that A/F ratio and timing.
Agree......I'm running 23 degrees of timing with 11.5 AF that's probably worth 15+/- RWHP over your setup Colvin.

Duran

Matador
Established Member
They seem fine. What was the tempature out side and humidity? You would have made more with it more lean. But dyno numbers dont mean squat. Good tuning tool. But the numbers can vary and can be alterded.

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Numbers look good to me? You have gears and are running a bit rich. The gears alone will eat up power and show it as a "loss" on the dyno. Being as rich as you are isnt helping either BUT the numbers still look good.

cobra-info

Established Member
Stevenbekah said:
That seems a bit light to me...maybe just cause' it's a bit rich...

+1 Id think the Hp would be a tad over 500+ and the tq#'s would be in the 530's or more? If you look at my dyno numbers (however I did have a 2.76 upper & 4lb lower........... but you are also tuned pretty conservative and the gears you have are playing a role too.....

04gtstang

Established Member
Wow you guys are running alot of timing! Im only @ 15*s LOL.

Anyhow, I guy at the track with ported/pullied (2.80/2Lb) and FULL bolton 03 cobra put down 493RWHP, so I think your #s are pretty good. And apparently its pretty safe too, when comparing everyone elses tune.

Users who are viewing this thread