This a normal noise (Vid inside)

supeg

Established Member
Is this a normal noise when spinning the eaton freehand? I have this annoying Rattle/chattering only in gear at a stop (Giving it any gas to raise rpm's or leaving it in park or neutral= no sound)

Sound also goes away with belt off. I think it is coupler but want to be sure so I thought I should ask the experts on here :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOOunvK3MWw"]YouTube - Blower sound spinning it freehand[/ame]

red-light

I see the light
Established Member
that doesnt sound right to me...i would take the blower off and see whats going on inside it.

Last edited:

supeg

Established Member
Whipple time, i wish. Im broke and looking to sell the Lightning.

What does it sound like it could be, anyone have a opinion? Rotors hitting? Bad Coupler?

NewOrleans-YAT

Established Member
Whipple time, i wish. Im broke and looking to sell the Lightning.

What does it sound like it could be, anyone have a opinion? Rotors hitting? Bad Coupler?

man, my best guess would be coupler. I looked at other vids on youtube titled bad blower coupler and they had similar noise. good luck

supeg

Established Member
man, my best guess would be coupler. I looked at other vids on youtube titled bad blower coupler and they had similar noise. good luck

Thanks for your opinion man.

Can you post links of those other videos? For some reason I cannot find any that are similar to mine at all.

Users who are viewing this thread