Thinking of trading my R

ekimv

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Its been quite awhile since I have posted. I was paralyzed for a bit of time and have permanent spinal cord damage. I am no longer going to be able to drive the R like it supposed to be driven, so I am thinking of trading her with a dealer friend of mine for a Boss 302 limited production that can be driven on the streets.

I really don't want to get rid of the R, but cant see her just sitting in the garage or shop not being driven!!!:nonono:

Anyone have any thoughts?? :??:

flattrack53

Established Member
You can still drive an 00R on the street. If it were me, I would buy or keep the car that you will enjoy the most.

1993R

Established Member
Keep the R and buy something else used that will be cheaper but fun. I'm currently looking at getting back into the Subaru fold again (2004-06 Sti) by the end of the year. Prices now in the 14-19k range for a car with about 40-60k miles.

TFStang

Established Member
Selling R

If you want to sell, why not post it on here and maybe you can sell it to another member. Everyone here knows what these cars are worth. Should be able to get a fair deal for both buyer and seller. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your injury. Isn't the new Boss 302 supposed to be driven like the R also??

ekimv

Established Member
My understanding is there is a version that is track only, then there is a version for track and street that has softer settings and alike, then there is the plain jane 302.

If that is the case, i would want to car that has the ability to changed into a track car with minimal effort.

The 00R, really isn't a road car, it doesn't even like driving down regular streets, it get carbon ed and become's doggy!!.. She was made for the track and should be driven there.

I want something that in the next 3 or 4 years if a miracle take place, i can change the car settings and take it to the track.

That's my understanding.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Sorry for your injury. I grew up in Appleton and went to H.S there. Maybe Keep the R and find a fast, fun and cheap car like the WRX. You can put miles on it and not care. If I had the cash, I'd buy your R in a heartbeat! GL

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
I am looking for an R to drive..... Are you going to sell it?

Sorry to hear that you have injured yourself!

Mike

Hey Guys,

Its been quite awhile since I have posted. I was paralyzed for a bit of time and have permanent spinal cord damage. I am no longer going to be able to drive the R like it supposed to be driven, so I am thinking of trading her with a dealer friend of mine for a Boss 302 limited production that can be driven on the streets.

I really don't want to get rid of the R, but cant see her just sitting in the garage or shop not being driven!!!:nonono:

flattrack53

Established Member
So what are the specs on your car...Build#? Miles? Mods? and a price if you want to sell it?

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Hey Guys,

Mike:

Sorry to hear about your injury. :( Good luck with the sale and or trade!

Hope to see you around again one of these days.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread