Thinking of trading my built Evo 8 for a terminator

ColtonR

Established Member
Have been debating on possibly trading my built evo8 for a terminator. I've always had a soft spot for these and finally decided I'd see if I could pick one up. The details are as follows.

The vin is JA3AH86F63U122803. Clean title no accidents the car is a

2003 evolution 8 TARMAC BLACK
with 77.6k miles on the chassis and about 9k miles on the full motor build.
Weisco HD1400 pistons
Manley turbo tuff I beam rods
ACL rod and main bearings
Kiggly dual valve springs
Manley valves
Buschur Racing manual boost controller
Buschur Racing full turbo back exhaust
Buschur double pumper fuel system
Buschur race fmic (4in thick core)
Buschur upper and lower intercooler piping
Buschur Bushwacker Stage 1 transmission (can hold over 700whp)
Tial Bov
BC Coilover Suspension
Evo 9 (full 20g turbo with 10.5 hot side and surge ported compressor housing)
Custom Tubular exhaust Manifold
Exedy Twin disc HD clutch
AEM wideband
Prosport EVO series oil pressure, oil temp and boost in center console pod holder
Evolution MR BBS lightweight rims with practically new falken tires.
Rexspeed carbon fiber ducktail spoiler
Matte carbon fiber UK Evo 8 badging.
Evo 7 genuine tail lights
Viper 2 way alarm
Aftermarket stereo deck.
The trunk is plastidipped flat black just because I wanted to change up the car but the dip can be removed easily.

The car dynos around 315awhp but with the evo9 turbo that I am installing this weekend the car will be around 380awhp.

http://s824.photobucket.com/user/ColtonRatcliffe/story/37503

I owe about 7800 on the car through my bank so I can figure put something with the buyer. Mileage or color does not really matter to me. I know there won't necessarily be any interest but it can't hurt to check. And it beats getting screwed by a dealer.

For some reason it's not giving me options to post picture. I can send some if there's interest my cell is 5056037844. I am located in New Mexico but I'm willing to travel.
Cheers

Colton

Last edited:

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
You're not going to get any attention without pictures...try hosting them on Photobucket and post the links in here...also include more details...year? Color? Did u get it dyno tuned? Hp? Etc

ColtonR

Established Member
You're not going to get any attention without pictures...try hosting them on Photobucket and post the links in here...also include more details...year? Color? Did u get it dyno tuned? Hp? Etc

Thanks I added some more details and I will get the photobucket host issue resolved tonight

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Honestly man, you're not goi g to get a lot of guys interested in trading their cobra for a evo. This is after all a svt forum.
My suggestion is to sell outright then look for something.
:beer:

TSHOES

Established Member
so if someone wants to trade a termi for an evo 8 your gunna give the car + cash right? no offense but I don't really consider 315hp a built car for an evo8

mcallister

Established Member
You had my attention with the title, but like was already stated I wouldn't consider a 315whp evo "built" either. If it was 550whp+ we'd be talking.

Users who are viewing this thread