thinking of trading in the 2011 mt6 for an auto

stang1971

Established Member
im sick of dealing with this clutch bullshit... since i race alot anyways im about to just get an auto... throw my cai.. mufflers.. and a 4.10 gear in it and call it a day...

now comes the decision... what color... grabber blue has really grown on me and its not a common color here in kc... i like kona blue but a friend has that color.. so what colors do you guys like the best? i may do race red or the grey..i have a silver truck so silver is out... white is ehhh ok..

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Don't blame you for wanting to go auto. I think Sterling Grey is an awesome color. I couldn't find one in an auto in sterling grey when I was shopping, so I went with black.

stang1971

Established Member
my salesman just called me back!!! found me a grabber blue with a 401 spec package... i love the black leather with blue accents. just gotta get my car looked at so they can start getting the process going!!

stang1971

Established Member
Great move going Auto!! 4:10s are to much gear with this close ratio auto! I'm just trying to save you time and money!

thanks for the advice!!!!! im gonna drive it and see how i like it.. im sure ill put gears in it.. maybe just 373's then.

jetlag

Established Member
I wish I had went with an auto also. :(

Maybe you could find someone on a Mustang site who wants to trade even? hah

My 11 only has 600 miles on it and I've had it for about 3 months, so it will just continue to sit in the garage.

Last edited:

stang1971

Established Member
got the call... everything is good to go.. so i should have it on friday!!!!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wow, that is tough. Losing 4k, plus the cost of new rear.... Is it more for the track, or are you just sick of shifting your ass off every day in the car?

stang1971

Established Member
Wow, that is tough. Losing 4k, plus the cost of new rear.... Is it more for the track, or are you just sick of shifting your ass off every day in the car?

i go to the track at least 5 times a month..... im just sick of having clutch... clutch pedal issues.

ViciousJay

Established Member
unless your braket racing for cash im calling your driving skills out, much like my typing haha

Users who are viewing this thread