Thinking of trading in GT500 on Ford GT

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Blue one with white stripes and 50k!!! sold for 118 i believe on ebay..it was in NY, looked like a nice one..opening bid was around 90k and increased daily...the days of these being cheap are gone..but still want

jcthorne

Established Member
Ford GT Finally Home!

Picked up the most awsome car on Sat morning and drove it home to Houston. Two days I will never forget.

Shelby and Elite Autos are terriffic to work with and thought of every detail before I could even ask. I was in cloud 9 the whole time but he had matters under control. What a great, smooth buying experience. The car was FAR better than his discription. New in every possible way. Actually in far better condition than my GT500 I bought new.

Thanks Shelby!

I look forward to a long and rewarding relationship with this car. What an awsome machine!:pepper:

txviper

Established Member
Seen your post on the GT forum. Congrats on your new baby. Your going to regret getting rid of your 500 though. You should have kept it also to abuse and take trips.

I am getting a 2013 Shelby for that very reason, just dont have the heart to race or put a bunch of miles on the GT.

The ride and balance of the GT is mind blowing isnt it:beer:

txviper

Established Member
Somebody may prove me wrong, but I dont recall (no stories), clean GTs ever getting close to under $100k?????? No matter what color or even higher mileage. :shrug:

Maybe a salvage car.

jcthorne

Established Member
A couple of snapshots from Sat morning. Hopefully by this weekend the rain will clear and I can take it out for some fun and better pics.

6672307589_dd659d8631_b.jpg

6672306065_1d2b3d5979_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread