thinking of spraying my 12 gt full bolton car any suggestions on kits?

Established Member
I got a 12 mustang that pretty much fully bolted on it has
MBRP full exhaust from headers back
boss intake
Accufab TB
jlt cold air
and tuned by lund
and its a 6 speed with 331 gears
ive been looking into the JMS kit but not sure about the dry shot, but I do like the progressive controller and the simplicity of installation

im new too nitrous never used it and not sure what all it takes
what do you guys recommend ?

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
You a far from full bolt on but that didn't matter. I really like the nitrous outlet plate kit. It looks very clean and has potential for a huge shit if you dare. I would get a window switch and a good tune and spray a 150. You shouldn't have any issues at all.

Established Member
You a far from full bolt on but that didn't matter. I really like the nitrous outlet plate kit. It looks very clean and has potential for a huge shit if you dare. I would get a window switch and a good tune and spray a 150. You shouldn't have any issues at all.

what else can I put on being consider a "bolt on" and ill look into nitrous outlet

stang8psi

Established Member
stage 3 motorsports has the Nx plate kit on sale for the summer with a code for 590 shipped..

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor

Whats another bolt on? electric water pump?

Established Member
anybody running the jms kit? ive been doing some research and it seems a lot of people recommend the nx kit and are you guys running your bottle line inside the car or through the outside?

5PNTSLO

Established Member
Give Steve @ Blow By Racing a call they have the best deals on a complete nitrous kit including the tune, they did my tune and I went for a test friday night, spraying around 80 mph I picked up 11 mph in the 1/4

try03venom

Established Member
anybody running the jms kit? ive been doing some research and it seems a lot of people recommend the nx kit and are you guys running your bottle line inside the car or through the outside?

I have a nearly new JMS kit for sale listed here in the market .The kit works awesome and installs in an hour.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Give Steve @ Blow By Racing a call they have the best deals on a complete nitrous kit including the tune, they did my tune and I went for a test friday night, spraying around 80 mph I picked up 11 mph in the 1/4

Spraying how much you picked up 11 in the quarter?

Established Member
talk too lund and he dosent recommend running a 150 shot with stock fuel system he said 75 would be ok and 100 shot with race gas only he said, whos tunning your guy's cars?

125oh

Established Member
I just installed the nitrous outlet plate kit. Everything fits and works as it should . I got a nos window / wot switch. Still trying to figure the wot out but I t hink I got it . I ran my line right down through the rubber grommet in the trunk up to the firewall .

9secWS6

Established Member
I run the NX plate kit jetted at 150hp with BBR tunes. Install is very clean and kit comes with TPS activation switch. Its ran a 10.29@130mph on 150hp jetting. actually still have stock plugs in the car. I also currently run a NX fogger on my WS6 and a NX dry kit on my diesel and will say their stuff is top notch.

Established Member
I run the NX plate kit jetted at 150hp with BBR tunes. Install is very clean and kit comes with TPS activation switch. Its ran a 10.29@130mph on 150hp jetting. actually still have stock plugs in the car. I also currently run a NX fogger on my WS6 and a NX dry kit on my diesel and will say their stuff is top notch.

cool man that's awesome, your car and mine are twins haha

Users who are viewing this thread