thinking of selling the lightning

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
times are insane right now... life is crazy and gas prices are insane plus the way i drive the damn thing has me spending about 70 bucks a week in gas (hard to keep off boost) im thinking of selling the lightning, its already got nice 20 inch chrome wheels on it... i always get compliments on them and they look bomb when they spin... the sound system id probably take out but everything else id leave, i dont want to sell it but i need something more economical for the time being so i was thinking about a 2005 nissan altima SE-R that thing is sick and my mom has the 2004 3.5 SE which is fast as hell for a sedan with auto tranny with manual mode... but id get the altima with the 6 speed manual, i have a beater car already and am seriously just considering driving that around for a while because an altima would be sweet as hell but the Lightning pulls the girls like crazy sometimes and even though i did not buy the truck for that... with the rims the way the truck looks by itself and the sound system that it has... girls just get alittle moist looking and riding in it. i dunno people help me out... let me know i wanna remain apart of the SVT family forever but those new altimas look pretty tempting and those gas prices make me sick 2.78 per gallon of 91 octane.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
You have a Lightning, and you already have a beater.

What's the problem again?

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Drive the beater for a month and wait for the price of gas to go down. Nissans don't do that great on gas either or at least the v6 frontiers don't.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Gas prices are not going to go down. Why should an oil company / governmetn lower its prices when people still drive as much or more? I hate it more than anything, but I did not buy more truck for its gas mileage...

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Aren't you guy who makes <paraphrased> "more than 140k a year now with your own business"?

wally9404

Established Member
be prepared to lose your ass if you sell.i sold my lightning last week,built motor ,monster box,kenne bell s/c.nobody has any money not a good time to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread