Thinking of selling the Boss....Need advice!

94COBRA#22

Established Member
So after owning my boss for approx 6 months and barely finding the time to drive it, I think I'm gonna pass the torch to someone who can enjoy the car and not just daydream about driving it....

I was just wondering what would be the most efficient way to sell a car of this caliber without having to deal with a bunch of joyriders/scammers etc? Fleabay? Forum Classifieds? Other?

Also since I have a loan on the car how does that generally play out? I owe substantially less than the cars value if that matters...

Thanks in advance for any wisdom/experience/advice offered! Heres a quick pic of my baby:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Boss3o2

Established Member
Thats too bad, and I'm sorry to hear she has to go. PM me the details (mileage, and price you're looking to get) and I will let a few friends who are in the market - know about it.

Eric

itSSlow98

Established Member
Unfortunately your gonna get tire kickers and lowbalelrs no matter where you sell. As for the loan, is it a local bank? If so, have the buyer go to the bank with you, have them cut a check to the bank for the payoff. They will get a lien release and the title will be sent to them in like a week. Then your good to go. If its not a local bank it gets to be somewhat of a headache, same process just much more drawn out and sketchy for a potential buyer.

FKing1

Established Member
Just put my 12 Kona Blue Boss up for sale on Detroit Craigs List, local papers and Cars.com.
Have a 13 SBY on order scheduled for 4/18 build.

FKing1

Established Member
ooooohhhh....aaaaaahhhhh....and this one is just up the road from me!

does it have Recaros and Torsen diff?

If U are referring to my 12 Kona Blue, yes to Ricaro/Torsen.
1600 miles, TracKey, never raced.
5 mos old.
Hate to sell it , but, want a SBY 13 being build next week.

94COBRA#22

Established Member
Price? Miles? Mods? Options?

Sorry Loose...Just saw your post now. I have it listed in the 2011+ Calssified Section as well as Ebay. Getting some decent interest but as I expected most potential buyers have somelogistics to sort out... Let me know if you need any more details.

bpmurr

Established Member
Still got the factory exhaust somewhere? I might be interested in buying the car.

Last edited:

RTD

Established Member
I just sent you a message via eBay. I'm local to you and interested. I'm going to try and cut a deal on a new 2012 at a local dealer Saturday, if that falls through let's talk. I need to understand how the whole transfer of loan will work.

bpmurr

Established Member
Sorry to those who expressed interest but the Boss sold this afternoon! Was'nt a member here unfortunately....

Well it could have been sold to a member here this morning if you returned calls...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread