Thinking of selling need advice

dmaxxx

Established Member
I have a red 00 lightning that I'm thinking about selling or trading, the truck has only 38k miles and has a few mods, larger maf, pulley swap with tune, lowered also has metco lower track links. It still has the factory bed cover, the truck runs and rides great the only negatives on the truck is that there is a few rock chips in the hood and the bumper cover on the bottom is scuffed from being dragged at some point and also there is a scratch behind the drivers door about 2in long. I have owned the truck for 3 years and all the mentioned mods where done by previous owner. I bought the truck to flip it but I liked it so I just drove it occasionally but now I'm thinking I want to get back into an 03 cobra or coupe. What is a ballpark price on the truck to sell or trade?

dmaxxx

Established Member
I have a guy wanting to trade me a 89 mustang saleen that's in immaculate shape with 50k miles, what is this car worth.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
looking around on autotrader and stuff lately a 38k mile truck is high teens, id be doing some research

Users who are viewing this thread