Thinking of selling my R Need Help

03redrocket

Established Member
Due to the times I am thinking of selling my 00R it is #20 and has 3966 miles on it. I have all the records of the mileage history on the car and it is in perfect condition. Any buyers and what is it worth??

Julian orange county california

Last edited:

93LITE

Established Member
Can you please tell us more about the car? Has it always been in CA., does it still have all the original parts, has it been all street driven or does it have track miles, any accidents? Whatever info you can give, will probably help the people that know these cars give you a better idea of price. Good luck with the sale!! George

03redrocket

Established Member
No track time just car show time. All stock, replaced tires in 07 due to age, fuel cell in 06 due to age. Just had all fluids changed less than 200 miles ago. Battery was replaced in 05 due to age. No accidents clean car fax two owners!!

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
I would do a google search or something to see if you can currently find any for sale. then compare yours with theirs and their price

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
#207 was on ebay recently, when I asked him what it would take to buy it he said $41k. That car was perfect with all documentaion. I don't think it ever sold. The market is soft right now. Good luck.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
Due to the times I am thinking of selling my 00R it is #20 and has 3966 miles on it. I have all the records of the mileage history on the car and it is in perfect condition. Any buyers and what is it worth??

Julian orange county california

did you recently have it listed on craigslist?

9secondlx

Established Member
i saw that one too. posted in san diego craigslist.

if you want to shoot me a pm with your lowest price. im looking for one.

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread