Thinking of buying a GT in the next day or two..

NewYorkBolt

Established Member
I am considering buying a brand new GT for around 170k, looking to get feedback regarding the price, It has all options (stereo, wheels, stripes etc.)

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
I friend of mine just picked one up for 169,000 at a dealership in lower Alabama. Traded a Lotus on it. It s black with stripes. I hope to see it tomorrow or Wendsday.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
~170K = too much unless it's a heritage. Heritage is the only car that can justify a price over MSRP... unless you're just dead nuts lucky to find a car without that idiotic sub...like the tungsten on ebay right now :thumbsup:

The crapintosh upgrade is a ripoff and sucks period; unfortuneately you have to order the car to get it deleted (read: 99% of dealers are braindead). Go register/read on fordgtforum.com, there is far and away more information there than there ever will be on here about the GT.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
How do you figure 170k is too much? MSRP is with the options he has mentioned is around 166,985?

NewYorkBolt

Established Member
The tungsten one on ebay is the car I have just put an offer on. It has a buy it now price of 177k, I offered 170k. Hopefully the seller accepts.

AMB

Established Member
NewYorkBolt

If that GT is from Gosch Ford in Hemet,Ca. I BOUGHT IT last SUNDAY for $157,595.00

AMB

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Good chance that is your car AMB. How many no radio + no stripe tungstens could there be...?

NewYorkBolt

Established Member
The car i am looking at has not sold, the auction ends tomorrow, it is tungsten with silver stripes and does have the radio.

Users who are viewing this thread